10.9.12

guess who

I forgot myself.

I forgot who I am, what I stand for, what I am. 


I've lost the grasp I had on my soul. And now I look inside myself, and I struggle to find it.


I remember saying that I was broken, and the pieces within me made up a beautiful mosaic, perfect in God's eyes. The problem is, my mosaic is fading in colour and I can't recognise the outlines of those beautiful pictures.


I know what I want. I want Jesus. I want to be grateful. I want to be salt and light. I want to be filled with fire. I want to be passionate. I want to live simply, and I want to live in love. I want to feel valued and I want to value all that is of God. I want to love Him with all my heart, all my soul, all my strength and all my mind, and I want to love others as I love myself. 


How do I find this, again? How do I live this desire out?


Lord, open me up. Show me Your light, and shine that light in to the darkest, dustiest parts of my heart. Papa, please heal me. Please be here. “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.



No comments:

Post a Comment