19.1.12

Crumbs

When we start to think that being theologically "right" is more important than Love, we forsake Jesus and instead worship ourselves.

I think that this interpretation and discussion of Jesus and the Canaanite woman (Matthew 15:22) is an amazing example of grace and humility from both Jesus and the woman. Are any of us every really worthy of the crumbs falling from the table of Christ? Yet we are blessed daily as He gifts them to us...

Lately I've been yearning to travel. Africa. In particular, Uganda. I would love to travel to Amazima Ministries and discover what is looks like to be Jesus' hands and feet in such places! The founder and Director of Amazima, Katie Davis, has a beautiful and inspiring blog called 'The Journey' which makes me cry every time I read it.

I hold my breath in expectation of the glorious days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment