24.10.11

Lord, 
in my silence, I hardly recognise
what you look like, who I see.
I beg, Papa,
reveal Yourself to me!
Tell me your hopes, your dreams,
the plans you see.
Fill me with silence.
Yours, Yahweh.


There was a place in which You fulfilled all I need.
And I trembled because of Your love.


This brokenness I feel is the breaking of walls, 
the tearing of a curtain, Elohim, Adonai. 
Naked and unashamed. Beautiful and wretched. Falling at the feet of our Father.


I have chosen the way of truth;
I have set my heart on your laws. 
I hold fast to your statutes, O Lord;
do not let me be put to shame. 
I run in the path of your commands,
for you have set me free.


Take this empty page, and whisper the words that you want me to write. Break this heart, this disillusioned soul, so cold and tired. Your kingdom come.



No comments:

Post a Comment