5.6.11

i'm gonna take off the mask for a little bit.

just a little bit...

being away from home sucks.
wanting something that is so far away sucks.
wellington is cold;
i constantly have to wear socks or ugg boots, but even then my toes are cold.
i used to be a happy, happy person,
now i'm just kind of skeptically amused.
university is full of unnecessary stress.
i have been thrown in to a completely new world
for God, with God.
i wish i could say it's exciting, but really,
it's just hard.
Jesus is beautiful.
i'm in awe that He loves me,
but i find it hard to let him love me.
i struggle with weaknesses,
and sometimes they take me over.
but then i remember that He will love me through those weaknesses.
i am the daughter of a king,
my God.

adsfgdfhkjfglkfd

"They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain."
Revelation 21:3

2 comments:

  1. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
    2 Corinthians 12:9&10

    allie xx

    ReplyDelete