20.5.11

questions...

why am i in wellington?

what is God's purpose for me here?

am i allowing my faith in Jesus, my Savior, to really be stretched and challeged?

are my relationships here really relflecting my call to be Christ-like and loving to all of God's creation?

am i being challenged and am i growing in the faith community i am in?

where does God want me to go from here?

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.” Jer. 29

1 comment:

  1. Olivia keep asking questions. When you ask questions you are looking, searching, moving forward. When you stop asking, questions give way to apathy and you become stagnant. Keep pressing in to God. You are not wondering anything any Christian hasn't wondered before. He can handle it. He can change you in it. Remember you have your whole life to be transformed to God's likeness. If you stop questioning you stop growing. And don't worry what people will say at your 21st. What would God say? He would run to meet you and clothe you in the finest robes. So keep asking him.

    ReplyDelete